DEEP OCEAN PANAMA BOATER HAT
Get transported to the infinite world of deep water style with this richly hand painted boater hat
Soul + Wings combines the classic look of the Panama Hat, with a twist of modern fearless style. This hat has been expertly woven by artisans of Ecuador using only 100% locally sourced and sustainable Toquilla Straw
Size: This is a size Large and measures 59 cm
- Hand Painted Abstract Art
- Colour: White
- Crown: Boater Style
- Brim size approximately 7 cm wide
- Each hat is unique and handwoven over a 2 to 3 week process
- Removable hat brooch
- All Panama Hats sales are final sale
Here are some tips to measure your head for fit:
- Measure the circumference of your head using a flexible measuring tape. If you don’t have a measuring tape handy use a piece of non-stretch string, mark the circumference measurement on the string, then lie the string down on a flat surface and measure with a ruler.
- Place the measuring tape just above the top of your ears and slightly above your eyebrows then wrap it around the back of your head, keeping in mind where a hat would naturally rest on your head.
- Make sure the tape is not too tight or too loose, as this measurement will reflect hatband size.
- For best results, have someone else measure your head for you.
- Measure several times for accuracy.
For any size enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a team member will be in touch
Do not Get Wet.
Do not get wet, remember that your Panama Hat is to protect you from the sun.
Do not roll it.
Do not roll it, remember that your Panama Hat is made of straw that is a natural fiber that can deform, wrinkle, and break.
If stained, use a semi-moist (almost dry) cloth and rub it very gently on the stain to remove.
To protect against airborne dust or pollutants, store your hat in the box provided between uses.
Shipping & Returns
All Soul and Wings products are hand made one off pieces, made in Canada and shipped via tracked & signed.
Shipping is included in final price – as a Canadian company, you may be required to pay customs or duty fees when receiving your US or International order. These are government fees that we have no control over.
Canada – 3 to 5 days
United States 3 to 5 days
United Kingdom 5 days
Europe 5 days
Australia 5 to 7 days