Deep high crown fedora style felted wool hat
Embrace the endless ocean and open the windows to the depths of your personal style in this soft minimalistic hand-painted wool hat.
Soul + Wings combines the classic millinery technique of pure felted wool with a twist of fearless modern style. This hat has been hand-blocked with a hand-moulded crown, expertly created by artisans of Ecuador using only 100% locally sourced and sustainable felted wool. Combined with unique hand-painted expressions, our hats are the ultimate urban style companion on your personal journey.
Size: This is a size Medium (57-58 cm)
- Colour: Soft dove grey
- Brim size approximately 9 cm wide
- 100% Ecuadorian Felted Wool
- Each hat is unique produced over a 2 to 3 week process
- Removable hat brooch
- All Hat sales are final sale
Here are some tips to measure your head for fit:
- Measure the circumference of your head using a flexible measuring tape. If you don’t have a measuring tape handy use a piece of non-stretch string, mark the circumference measurement on the string, then lie the string down on a flat surface and measure with a ruler.
- Place the measuring tape just above the top of your ears and slightly above your eyebrows then wrap it around the back of your head, keeping in mind where a hat would naturally rest on your head.
- Make sure the tape is not too tight or too loose, as this measurement will reflect hatband size.
- For best results, have someone else measure your head for you.
- Measure several times for accuracy.
For any size enquiries please contact email@example.com and a team member will be in touch
If needed, dust your hat by brushing in small counterclockwise circles with a small soft bristled brush.
If stained, use a semi-moist (almost dry) cloth and rub it very gently on the stain to remove. Do not use any stain remover products, and be aware that the hand painting is a work of art that should not be cleaned.
To protect against airborne dust or pollutants, store your hat in the box provided between uses.
Shipping & Returns
All Soul and Wings products are hand made one off pieces, made in Canada and shipped via tracked & signed.
Shipping is included in final price – as a Canadian company, you may be required to pay customs or duty fees when receiving your US or International order. These are government fees that we have no control over.
Canada – 3 to 5 days
United States 3 to 5 days
United Kingdom 5 days
Europe 5 days
Australia 5 to 7 days