Mystic Boater Panama Hat unique hand painting and a black agate beaded band.
Each unique, never to be reproduced piece has been created for our audience with the vision of signature style. Become a new me and release Your inner planetary, cosmic soul in this uniquely hand-painted boater-style Panama hat.
Soul + Wings combines the classic look of the Panama Hat with a twist of a fearless modern style. This hat has been expertly woven by artisans of Ecuador using only 100% locally sourced and sustainable Toquilla Straw.
Creators Notes: The artist has created this exceptional piece for the woman with her mystical sense of style, presence and soul.
Size: This hat is a size Small with an inner circumference of 56 cm.
- Colour: Black
- Round and high crown
- Brim size approximately 10 cm wide
- Each hat is unique and handwoven over a 2 to 3 week process
- Hand beading band with semi precious stones
- All Panama Hats sales are final sale
Here are some tips to measure your head for fit:
- Measure the circumference of your head using a flexible measuring tape. If you don’t have a measuring tape handy use a piece of non-stretch string, mark the circumference measurement on the string, then lie the string down on a flat surface and measure with a ruler.
- Place the measuring tape just above the top of your ears and slightly above your eyebrows then wrap it around the back of your head, keeping in mind where a hat would naturally rest on your head.
- Make sure the tape is not too tight or too loose, as this measurement will reflect hatband size.
- For best results, have someone else measure your head for you.
- Measure several times for accuracy.
For any size enquiries please contact email@example.com and a team member will be in touch
Do not Get Wet.
Do not get wet, remember that your Panama Hat is to protect you from the sun.
Do not roll it.
Do not roll it, remember that your Panama Hat is made of straw that is a natural fiber that can deform, wrinkle, and break.
If stained, use a semi-moist (almost dry) cloth and rub it very gently on the stain to remove.
To protect against airborne dust or pollutants, store your hat in the box provided between uses.
Shipping & Returns
All Soul and Wings products are hand made one off pieces, made in Canada and shipped via tracked & signed.
Shipping is included in final price – as a Canadian company, you may be required to pay customs or duty fees when receiving your US or International order. These are government fees that we have no control over.
Canada – 3 to 5 days
United States 3 to 5 days
United Kingdom 5 days
Europe 5 days
Australia 5 to 7 days